I must be careful what I tell y'all of what happens at work. My job involves much confidentiality, and I would hate to get fired, sued, etc. for revealing confidential information over the interwebs. This is too bad, because my days are sometimes so, so funny. Like the other day when this woman, fully bearded, compared me to Dixie Loaf. (I could give you the context, but it still wouldn't make sense.)
Today, this precious, wise, and discerning child came with me for assessment. Upon taking her seat, she said to me, "I'm eleven." She looked at me for a while and said, "You must me twenty." I rubbed her little shoulders, smiled fondly, and said, "You're right, honey. I am twenty." We won't talk about her IQ score!!
Some of you think my job is hard and the children would upset you. See! They are wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"You must be twenty." Wow.
Post a Comment